Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Old Reviews

As long as I'm developing a habit of reviewing movies here, I might as well direct you to a couple reviews I did a while back on my old apartment blog. That glorious ol' repository is currently inactive, but if you were wondering my thoughts on the following films, here they are (or what they were two years ago).

Grizzly Man, The Fantastic Four, and The Island
Turns out I've been watching movies over Christmas break for a few years.

King Kong
I stand by this post, though ironically, I would probably be a little more lengthy if I wrote it today.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
This was also the first time I ever saw Youtube.

Serenity
Saw this one before the preceding series. Before I knew the series existed. Probably better to see the series first, if you want to appreciate the full length feature.


I can't say this is my best review work. I've made a study of film since then and my viewing (and writing) habits have changed substantially. But there they are.

No comments: