Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

An Independent Business

I just read an interesting article on the business of independent film making. If I haven't mentioned it on this blog yet, it is a life ambition of mine to be a driving creative force behind a great film. I had the goal of making an award winning film initially, but I've done that now, and somehow don't feel the sense of satisfaction from the trophy we won at the Liberty Square Academy Awards that, so far to my knowledge, was an event held once, that we won by default, having had only one competitor in our (comedy) category, and they gave us both trophies. And a $100. The money was nice, but short lived.

I should post that movie up here, shouldn't I?

1 comment:

Nancy said...

definately, definately you should post the movie!