Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Haven't had one of these in a while.

I dreamt last night that I was called to go on another mission. There was some technicality with my parents having been on a mission the same time as I had been, and I therefore could serve another two years. I was called to serve in Bangkok, but I would be speaking Chinese. I don't know why or what kind. I didn't get the call at home, I was someplace else, far away. I think it was Europe. Regardless, I went out in the town, and started seeing people I knew, and I would tell them, and some of them already knew, and they all congratulated me. I was so excited, and thought of how strange it would seem to get back from my second mission at 26 years old.

I had mission dreams all the time right when I got home, but I don't think I've had one for maybe two years.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

maybe it was a prophetic dream, better start brushing up on your chinese!

pam said...

I guess it was because your dad got his wish and is now essentially on another mission at the MTC.