Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Wardrobe

Well, we're done with the first shoot. I wonder when I'm supposed to
change wardrobe and get ready for the second shoot.
They're getting lunch ready. I wonder if it'll be any good.
It's a pretty eclectic gathering for the Extra crowd. This is obviously
not a skilled labor job, so it's jusdt a bunch of people who...I
guess...had nothing better to do. A few kids who look like they're in
high school, some people my age, and some people that must be in their
late twenties through thirties. I wonder if this is their first gig, if
they're doing this for fun too, or if they have regular jobs. Lets be
honest, most productive people can't just spend a whole day standing
around clapping in front of a camera.

No comments: