Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some Workshop Stills

Remember when this summer I went to Hollywood? I just saw some of the footage from what we were shooting. Looks great, I'm really excited to see how it turns out. Here are some stills. Enjoy.



If you're wondering about the story, all I'm willing to tell is it's about a big hunter going after the biggest game of all, a high profile terrorist.

Also, I figured I might as well post some of the storyboard art. Why not, right?



They're rough, but that's all a storyboard is supposed to be. I took a storyboarding class a while back, and that was one of my failings. I always wanted to make them nice, clean, spend time on it. NO! Bad Austin! That is a poor investment of resources. Storyboards are only meant to communicate the general spacial aesthetic, i.e. what's in the frame, how it's in the frame, where the frame goes, etc. So, I'll work on that next time I'm making a movie.
Whenever that's going to be.

No comments: