Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Reverend and the Makers

I stumbled upon a UK Top Ten Hits broadcast on the web today. I liked number ten, and liked each song progressively less as we got closer to #1. But here it is, #10 in the UK, Champion of the World by Reverend and the Makers.

I'm not really into the video, but I like the song quite a bit.

Also, I again had a dream last night that I no longer remember. I woke, remembered it fully, and knew that if I didn't tell somebody about it or write it down right away I would forget it. And I did, somewhere between my bed and the bathroom. But then at work, my coworker got out the sandwich with homemade strawberry jam that his wife had made, and I remembered. There was jam in that dream of mine. Homemade jam.

No comments: