Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

RTNDA@NAB

I'm not off to a great start here. I didn't sign up to volunteer, so I
didn't get the registration discount. RTNDA has a student session on how
to "Jump-Start Your Career", I didn't register for that either. To be
honest, I wasn't even sure I'd be coming to this until pretty recently,
and I was worrying much more about finals than the convention.

I'm in the lobby of the convention center at the Hilton. I should have
stayed at the Condo we rented. Since I'm not registered for anything,
all I have to do is read the "RTNDA Communicator: The Magazine for
Electronic Journalists" or the "Columbia Journalism Review". Not bad
options, really, but I'd rather be in the Jump-Start session or
volunteering in some capacity.

Maybe I'll go exploring. Don't worry, I won't get in too much trouble.

-Sent from Austin's phone.

2 comments:

Dan said...

when are you coming home? we miss you. i didnt know you were even leaving.

Jenna said...

Austin, I feel bad for you, stuck in a hotel with nothing to do but wander aimlessly.