Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Countless

Like I've said before, I am an idea man. I try to act on my better ideas, and because of that, I'm also a pretty busy guy. There are a thousand things I've done lately, and I'd like to write about them. I'd like to write them here. It's just a matter of finding the time. I've taken my camera(s) to a lot of great locations lately, and have some great footage. I've got some fun still pictures. I'll get them to you as soon as I can. In the mean time, I need to try to focus, to get some work in at BYU TV, and get on top of my classes.

Really there is so much I'd like to out up here. My lament remains, What I'd give for a world with more time.

1 comment:

Jasie said...

yay! Austin is blogging! WOO!

(some encouragement for you to get your priorities straight and make time to blog...)