Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

BYU CEO SEOY 2006

This is an old piece I did on the 2006 Student Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the Collegiate Entrepreneur Organization on campus. Second piece I ever did for BYUTV. It took me forever to finish. Unforseen obstacles, technical mistakes, personal clashes. Actually, it was all pretty unpleasant. One of the worst experiences of my college career.

Nothing against the club.



Take special note of my awesome standup at 2:16 in.

On a weirdly related note, remember a couple years ago when a local couple kidnapped their daughter to prevent her marriage? The groom they were avoiding was none other than the gentleman in our video here.

Perry really isn't a bad guy. I imagine the bride's parents are just super protective. I hope it isn't hereditary, for Perry's children's sake, and mine. You see, I'm related to those parents. I don't know exactly how, but the father is a Mormon named "Lemuel Redd". Such a unique family name, I promise we're not too distant kin.

I'm also related to one of the club advisors. And one of the club members was a missionary in my home ward. And I took a class from one of the judges.

So much for objective reporting, right?

No comments: