Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Dread

I've never been less excited for school to start. No, it isn't even a
lack of excitement. It's not the absence of positive, it's the presence
of negative. I'm dreading it. I don't, don't, don't want to go.

I gotta get outta this place. Get a life, get a wife, get out, grow up.
Don't believe people if they tell you I'm twenty-four and a half. I'm
actually thirteen. I don't want to go to school, I don't know what I
want to be when I grow up, I'm afraid of girls, and I don't like to
shave. I'm thirteen years old.

So there you have it. Now you know.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Time to conquer your fears Austin, but if you really wanted to get out of it all you could just get a mail order bride and an online degree. I know Jamie Lynn Spears is trying to get her GED, don't they have a college equivalent?