Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Murder Mystery

My friends and I had a murder mystery party on Friday the 13th. It was a lot of fun. There were swanky invitations and everything. Each of us had parts to play. It was 1932, England. I was the golfing lawyer, representing the host (and victim). Others in attendance were a young American actress, the businessman nephew and his wife, the deceased's physician, his personal assistant, his long-lost (illegitimate) son, and a murder mystery novelist. And, of course, Inspector Smythe of Scotland Yard.



If you've never tried the Murder Mystery party, I would highly recommend it. Always a fun time.

NOTE: I recognize that the coloring and lighting on these pictures is all over the place. I'm trying to learn how to best fix that on my computer, and I'm not all that good yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know about you but I think I look pretty darn picturesque in that photo.

Nancy said...

Looks like you had a great time, even if mom forgot the pudding! (Just kidding mom). Anyway you look a lot like Grandpa in the black and white photo, is that his hat?

Jodi said...

Fun times and cool pictures. Did you guys rent the game or does someone own it? We've been wanting to do one of these for a while.

pam said...

That's the thing about those murder mysteries, there is always some long lost illegitimate relation who pops up at unexpected times. If you tried to set your story here in Happy Valley, you'd have to come up with a different twist on the plot. Loved the pictures.