Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Individual

I wonder if there is any such thing as true originality. My suspicion is that it's all just impressive synthesis.
I love what mixing techniques can do, in photography and anything, really.
Tilt-Shift-Time-Lapse. Reminds me of bullet-time-lapse.


Bathtub IV from Keith Loutit on Vimeo.

I attended a film lecture today for International Cinema. There were four people there, not including the host and the lecturer. We watched Central Station (English title), a stirring film I would recommend to everyone. I hope to see it again some day.

I appreciate film and other art that recognize how awful life can be, but choose hope deliberately. That kind of art does us all a great good. I hope to be able to produce that feeling in others with what I do in life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Central do Brasil is actually available to be watched instantly on Netflix.