Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Real to Reel

Looka'what I found.

I don't know why I'm compelled to go to thrift stores. I'm not compelled to buy things necessarily, I frequently walk out empty handed. Unless I think I find something worth the deal. Like these for instance.

I looked them up on eBay via my phone while I was still there. What do you know, these things go for more than what Value Village had them for sale for. Only if they are new, unopened, in the original packaging, though. Four of them were. Time for a Resale.

This isn't the first time I've done the buy and resell deal. I did it with an old CB microphone. Thought I'd make money, but only made my money back. I did it with an old Barco CRT Projector. Bought it for $36. Used it for several months. Then sold it on eBay for $270 ($200 of that was shipping).
Hopefully, I'm getting better at this. The reel-to-reels weren't very much, and from what I can tell, they sell on eBay at ten times what I paid for mine. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Jasie said...

this is all lovely and good, but where is the Dark Knight review? Do I have to wait until you see it on IMAX?