Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In No Particular Order

My family is tremendously talented. I'm glad to see that my entrepreneurial penchant isn't a complete anomaly.

I like having creative friends.

I want one of these, and a decent camera to match it. A Nikon, preferably.

I'm excited for the new Star Trek movie, and I'm not even in to Star Trek. It just looks like a ton of fun, and J.J. Abrams knows how to entertain.

I love lists, and should start making one like this.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

here I thought you were just talking about Katie, I'm glad you think I'm cool too, even if it's for cupcake bags.

austinmcraig said...

Come on, who doesn't want a cupcake bag?
Face it, Nancy. Talent runs rampant through this family. You included.

Angela said...

I think it's pretty cool that everyone's so talented too. Thanks for thinking I'm talented.

anna. said...

i'm not in your family.

but i love lists.