Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Geek Out


Don't know how I missed this.

The Nerdiest Gamer award I got? That was for naming the top three games I geek-out for. My number one geek-out game was Half-Life. I was addicted to the first one in high school, and Half-Life 2 made my jaw actually drop and made me literally jump and yell. In fear, no less. I wasn't even playing, I was watching Landon. It's so cinematic, it got my like a good movie would, and you know how much I love a good movie. For a while when I was playing The Episodes and Portal from The Orange Box, I started to see the game everywhere. Reminded me of when I played too much Game Boy as a kid. I would turn it off and I could still hear Dr. Mario music playing.

Turns out Half-Life just had a birthday. Happy Tenth, Half-Life. I think I may just sit down and get to know you again for a minimal investment.

1 comment:

marisa said...

coughgeek