Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Thriller

Had a dream last night. My dreams are usually very cinematic, to the
point of falling in clear genre categories. Last night was a spy
thiller.

I was at some big event, and all the political brass were there. I met
Bill Clinton, I remember that distinctly, because he was older, and
fatter, and had a rosey nose and gin blossoms.

Later on, I was being chased, and I threw a guy down a long, steep
stairway. He rolled all the way to the bottom, and got back up to get
me. There was a wheel barrow at the top where I was, and I slid it down
at him, wheel side up. Went just like a sled. That got'em. Ouch.

-Sent from Austin's phone.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

what the heck are gin blossoms? And he does have a rosey nose and he reminds me of a particular bird from a disney move, but I can't place it, maybe you can help. I'm picturing a bunch of birds running in a circle singing a song, maybe Alice in Wonderland? Anyway it's a fat old bird I think with a really rosey rounded beak. Reminds me of Bill Clinton. I'll buy you lunch if you can name the movie and post a side by side comparison. I'll be in town next week. Seriously.

Angela said...

It is Alice in Wonderland! He's the Dodo, and they're running in a circle because the Dodo told them that was the only way to get dry. He's singing a song:
Oh, the sailors life is the life for me! (nonsense words for a while) And I never, never, ever do a thing about the weather, cuz the weather never ever does a thing for me!"
Does that mean I win lunch?

Angela said...

See the family blog for pictures. Also, I, too, would like to know what gin blossoms are. You know, besides the band.

Unknown said...

Gin Blossoms: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosacea