Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Blurry Vision

My vision has been oddly blurry today. I thought it was my contacts, so
I switched to glasses. Still a little blurry. Hope that goes away soon.

This morning on my way to the auto shop, a girl ran in front of my car.
I didn't hit her. I hit the breaks, swerved, and she jumped out of the
way. I don't know what she was thinking, she wasn't a child any more
than I am, and was in the middle of the road.

I'm getting my tires aligned. I'm reading Don't Make Me Think while I
sit in the waiting area. It's about web usability. Good advice in there,
and an issue I've faced as a user and designer.

My friend Josh is here, too, getting new tires on his car. He has his
baby boy with him.

I think BYU anthropology scholar John L. Sorenson is getting his tires
done as well. At least I think that is him. Scholar or not, I suppose we
all need new tires on occasion.

And now I'm passing the time by blogging.

-Sent from Austin's phone.

2 comments:

meredith said...

Austin Craig, I love you.

Angela said...

Yeah for new tires! Now we won't die on the drive to Seattle.