Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Dreams

I've decided I dream more than a lot of people do, or at least I remember them more. So I'm going to start blogging about it all.

Last night I dreamt I was a special ops assassin, and while on a mission, some guy saved my life. So after this all, he thought he might be able to get a favor out of the organization that I worked for. He talked to my Bosses, on tall guy who was just above me in the hierarchy, who had dark hair and a mustache and dark hair who had also been an assassin, and some guy who was above him, who wore a suit, who was just the business end of things.

Not only did they not want to do his favor, but they told him he needed to do something for us, and if he didn't do it, they would have him killed and feed his body to pigs. They told him this in the presence of a very large pig.

No comments: