Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Lost in the Mansion

Dreamt I was in a huge house/mansion/possibly a boarding school, I'm not sure. It was big enough that there were disused parts of the building. I was hiding, and i Think I didn't want to go outside for elemental reasons, i.e. rain or snow.

Dreamt a couple nights ago I was working on a school project with a girl in one of my classes, and when we were done, she just wanted to hang out. I was not interested, and woke up instead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

remember when we were in early morning seminary and every morning catherine would get in the car and say "oh, my gosh, you guys! i had the weirdest dream last night", and proceed to tell us the strange inter-workings of her unconscious? it was always too early for that.