Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sunrise

This is the thought that was floating through my head upon waking this morning: Would the major world religions (Abrahamic; Jewdaism, Christianity, and Islam) be monotheistic if the Earth orbited a twin star, or had multiple moons?

That's the kind of head I have stuck between my ears. I've been watching and reading too much science fiction. Three silly old sci-fi movies in the past 2 days (for class) does strange things.

The viewing list included:
-Quatermass and the Pit (1967) in class Thursday.
-Village of the Damned (1960) in class Thursday.
-The Last Woman on Earth (1960) while interning at ABC 4. It was on the Utah Education Network's Sci Fi Friday, a good thing to know about when I'm stuck working Friday nights.

Now you know, if there were any doubt left. I'm a genuine nerd.

3 comments:

erin leigh said...

In one of my most recent trips to Scarecrow, the gentleman helping me told me about some great eastern block old sci-fi. They are in queue after I get to watching the East German western films about the US.

Angela said...

I just want you to know that I never doubted. :)

Martha S said...

Nice blog