Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I've been repeating that stuff...

I saw "Of Mice and Men" a few weeks ago. A simple, amazing film, and one of the first books I remember reading that really moved me.

That being said, this...THIS is hysterical. A little something to hold you over till finals are over.



"You GOTTA TELL ME These Things!"

Believe it or not, this scenario actually crossed my mind as a child. It's not unlike the Truman Show complex. I never thought the people around me were actors, but I did wonder if they weren't coddling to me. WHAT IF...What if I am mentally handicapped, and I don't know it? I mean, nobody ever just tells a mentally challenged person outright that they're challenged, right? What if I'm just an idiot ("Do people think I'm an idiot!?") and I just don't know it? Nobody would ever say a word, and I'd never be the wiser.

I finally concluded that my ability to grasp this hypothetical situation pretty well precluded it being a reality.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.