Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Impact Intl

Some of you may have heard that I was volunteering with a group called Impact International this semester. In conjunction with my work there, I've taken a Social Entrepreneurship course that has been fantastic. Special thanks to the teachers, it's been a true education. This is my final presentation for the class. At least it's the slides. Enjoy.




And, for a complete change of pace, here is a video of me and my friends break dancing.

Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

2 comments:

anna. said...

i didn't know you were doing impact international. what DONT you do?

(no wonder you are so busy all the time)

austinmcraig said...

Busy, true, but Anna, look who's talking? You're one of the few rivals I have in that department.