Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yes, but who monitors the quality control people?

It has become patently obvious that though I try to use various vocabulary in my blogging, that I can't spell worth a hoot. I don't know if I will ever be whole without my constant crutch, spellcheck.

Also, I need to write a story for my Creative Writing class. I think I will use the "Xenophobia" entry as my basis.

Pertaining to my creative writing class, there is one problem there that stands out above any others. There is the constant difficulty of being among a group who think they may be really good at something (writing, in this case)and knowing that you fit right in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would hardly say you're not good at writing, Austin. If you weren't good at writing, I wouldn't read your blog! So are you saying that I'm a poor judge of literary quality? If so, I'm insulted.