Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I wish I had the money to donate to Peter Schiff. I believe him.

I don't have the money. Maybe you do.

Schiff for Senate
Hello Everybody,

America faces a ticking time bomb that is going to explode in the next few years, and that's why I need to be in the U.S. Senate.

Washington's profligate ways have run up an unsustainable $13 trillion debt, and there will be an economic collapse far more spectacular that what we've already seen if we do not act immediately.

That's why I'm turning to you. Our campaign must get our fiscal conservative message on the air immediately, but ad space is expensive in Connecticut. We need to raise $100,000 by May 21st - the first day of the Republican State Convention - to fund this media buy. Will you help me?

Follow this link to make an urgent contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more to our campaign.Please do not delay; time is not on our side!

Don't let Washington insiders fool you. The economic growth we've seen this year is phony - it's based on consumption and debt financing. If we do not put an end to Congress' spending spree, there will be an economic catastrophe that dwarfs the 2009 recession.

Mark my words... The bond market will collapse. The value of the dollar will plunge. Interest rateswill rise. There will be runaway inflation and unemployment. And the only way to prevent this is to get government spending under control.

But I'm prepared to go to Washington and help fix these massive problems before an even bigger crisis occurs, that's why I'm running for the Senate. I understand how government regulation and policy affect the free market better than most people, thanks to my experience in the financial sector. And I can promise you that the federal government is responsible for the financial crisis that continues to plague our country.

Polls show that my message and background win the Republican Primary, but I urgently need your help. Not enough voters know about our campaign, and the only way to fix that is to flood the airwaves with our message. That's why raising $100,000 before the Convention begins on May 21st is critical.

So can I count on you? Consider it an investment in the economic security of America, and make the most generous contribution you can by following this link.

America is counting on you, and so am I.


Peter Schiff

P.S. Unless we act now, America will face an economic catastrophe greater than anything we've experienced. Help our campaign launch a new media buy by following this link and making a contribution of $25, $50, $100, $250 or more right away. We must raise $100,000 before the Republican State Convention begins in May 21st.
Donate

No comments: