Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Some of my favorite commercials:

Most of these are rather old. Oh well, they're still good.

Found this one a couple weeks ago. Why can't all commercials be so good?

Or if you'd rather see the quicktime mov.

This one is now a classic, not new, but still amazing.

And the quicktime link.

Simultaneously poignant and hysterical, a difficult combination.

quicktime.

I love everything in this video. All elements.
The Original.


The Extended

The software used.
The Offical Site with sequel ad and downloads.
The VFX Company that did it.

4 comments:

meredith said...

The first one almost made me cry.(note the almost, story of my life)
I remember when nikki showed me the bouncy ball one after you had showed her. I watched it about fifteen hundred times in the LRC.
I laughed out loud on the third one.
And who doesn't like transformers. More than meets the eye? come on.

austinmcraig said...

Almost me too. Maybe not almost on the bouncy ball one, I can't remember.

meredith said...

I watched these again with my sister and we laughed so hard together. There is nothing I love more than laughing hard with someone else. So thanks.

austinmcraig said...

If anybody has some more good ones, send'em my way.