Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Just took a nap, just had a dream.

I dreamt that I was at some sort of medical clinic, and I mentioned that I was hungry, and they said they were about to open up the cafeteria. I went to some counter to pay for a dinner there, and started talking to the girl behind said counter. I gave her my ID for some reason, and she said I was two years late, that she had lived at the Enclave two years ago and I live there now (I don't live there in reality, just weird dreams).

But then I woke up.

So lets recap, in my dream I was talking to a girl and about to have dinner, then I woke up hungry by myself in my cold living room.

I'm going back to sleep.

4 comments:

Jourdan said...

It's a sign. Two years from now, we will have that conversation. It's a good thing that you have this documented so we can confirm later.

austinmcraig said...

Jourdan, I'm sad to say she wasn't you. I actually think it may have been a girl in my ward, which is strange, because she doesn't live in the Enclave either. And I didn't know you read this, or even knew of its existence. Hmmmm...I'll have to be careful what I write.

Nancy said...

See, people you don't think are reading this are, maybe you should watch your back with your roommates. I'd say go eat lunch in all the medical clinics you can find. Maybe you should do a piece on yourself and what you are looking for in a mate, and put it on KBYU, that would get a lot of exposure, I bet the AP would pick it up. You might get a date or two out of that.

Nancy said...

P.S., saw a pic of Jourdan, she's pretty, maybe you should start there.