Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Dreams: Late for "History of Electronic Media"


I dreamt that Landon, Dave Peterson, Snoopy of Peanuts fame, and I were all late for our "History of Electronic Media and Culture" class, it was something like that. Anyway, we left a house we were at, and went through the garage. We were going to do the thing where you press the garage door button and jump over the sensor, but it was too fast, so we were going to prop the door open with a plastic oar. But the door was just too strong and crumpled the oar. Somehow we left though and on our way we were talking and we were being soooo funny. I wish I could remember some of the jokes we were telling, because in the dream they were hysterical. I'm sure in waking hours they would be nothing more than nonsense, but man were we laughing then.

Also, I had done something extremely physically taxing the day before, and when we were walking to class, I was having a hard time just standing and walking under the weight of my backpack.

No comments: