Random thoughts on most things from A. M. Craig.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Lists Begin

During the last three months of my mission, I carried a little notebook with me at all times with a very special purpose. It was a place to record things that had little or nothing to do with my day to day prosolyting efforts, but I wanted to remember all the same. It ended up being mostly lists, some of things for right after my mission, some of things for before I die. It became more fantastic as time passed. I hoped to post a picture of the list itself, but that will probably come later, seeing as my computer and scanner aren't getting along these days. If there was any confusion previously about how very wierd I actually am, this will clear it all up. So, without further adue, here is the first of a series of lists.

Stuff I want to Make When I get Home:
-Rubik's cube
-Butterfly knife
-Expando sphere
-Yo-yo's
-Spinning top
-Magic rings
-Jitter rings
-both of the things on page ten
-a "director's cut" version of Finding Faith in Christ, w/ commentary, special features, etc.
-Beam robots
-A website on how to make simple toys(yo-yo's, tops) from parts at an auto store


I am so lame.

4 comments:

Emily said...

You're not lame. Have you done any of them?

Anonymous said...

If you're lame, then I'm lame too. I'm the queen of lists. My planner is full of lists like "things I want someday when I have money" and "music I want on my ipod" and stuff like that. By the way, I've been waiting for like a year for this Directors cut of Finding Faith in Christ so get on it already!

Anonymous said...

You are lame...but then...every one else is too. So, you see, it's not so bad. Have you finished the DVD yet? I want my money back!

shibbster said...

wow.